Kitesurf from A to Z
What are you waiting for? Book your flight and organize your visit to Lo Stagnone… and we shall think of all the rest!
Equipment rent costs are included in price of the courses for those who book one or more course.
We organize for you all that you need… there is no need to bring with you your board and pay the transportation costs. We will make sure that you will have everything you need: from kiteboard to wetsuit. Our main suppliers are Eleveight and Core.
SKS center established relations with several courier companies working all over Europe. If you would like to bring your equipment with you and save from 30 to 50% from the air transportation tariff that would be the best choice. You can request that service (for additional costs) when booking a course.
Immortalize your deeds. We can make for you a small foto book with the story of all your kite successes.
- Basic course book: 10 pictures
- Book “full Action”: 30 pictures
- Book “extreme Action” with photomontage: 50 pictures
The service may be requested after booking one of our courses at an extra cost.
Insurance for water sports Safety Tool
- Kasko coverage for the rented equipment – Make sure you have damage or breakage of a tool Windsurf / Kitesurf / a gear Snowkite / Surfing wave / SUP boards, Sailing / catamaran or motor boat up to 45 kW (60hp) within 15 meters long rented or as part of a tour package exclusively for private use. The insurance coverage amounts to € 1,500 on the first risk insurance year. This excludes malicious damage, burglary damage or loss. Deductible for each incident: Kitesurfing / Windsurfing € 50, sailing boat / engine € 100.
- Civil responsibility – € 3.000.000 Maximum insured for personal injury / property damage
- Accident insurance – Disability € 16,000 (€ 21,000 children) / € 5,000 recovery costs / saving / € 3000 death / € 2,500 subsidy treatments / 6 € per diem hospital
- Validity all over the world – According to Swiss legal provisions, insurance coverage RCA (liability insurance) for Swiss citizens has no effect in the Swiss territory. Policyholders Swiss, however, benefit from limited RCA coverage to territories outside of the Swiss, only if a specific agreement has been concluded, for example. during their travel.
You’re going on vacation and you want to think only about your futures successes? Not a problem at all: we shall take care of your accommodation, transportation and everything else you might need to make the most of your kiting experience.
The following structures are affiliated with our school and offer all of the perfect accommodations for our kiters. You can choose between different types, we will take care of booking your room/apartment ensuring a comfortable stay.
The newly built hotel has 14 rooms in the hotel finely furnished and equipped with all comforts: private bathroom with shower and courtesy kit, satellite TV, air conditioning and heating, safe, mini bar, hairdryer and internet access. Possibility to have single or double beds.
The resort offers a daily reception service, free use of the swimming pool for adults and children, private car park (unguarded), large garden, restaurant next door and outdoor showers.
For more information visit the official website.